This event was added to our website on Friday 24 July, 2020.
Covid 19 – Avenue Theatre information for hirers and visitors
- You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptons.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting the theatre please alert Test, Track and Trace and the theatre on 01795 471140 or [email protected]
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry.
- Please maintain social distancing, take turns to use confined spaces such as the corridor and toilet areas.
- Face coverings are required at the theatre including for film screenings. You are not required to wear a face mask if you are having a drink in the bar.
- Avoid touching your face, nose or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
- Please pay by card if possible.
Ticket sales for live performances are currently suspended - if you have tickets for a show which has to be re-scheduled your tickets will be valid for the new date. Please contact the Box Office for further information if required.
Additional Information for Hirers
- Please do not enter before booked time and make sure you leave by your finish time in order for us to ensure cleaning is carried out effectively between hirers.
- Only use the room/s you have booked - again to ensure cleaning is carried out effectively.
- Please ensure social distancing among your group and follow all government guidelines currently in force.
- Please bring your own drinks/mugs as there will be no access to these in the kitchen – just the kettle will be available.
- Please keep a register of your group for contact tracing purposes should it be necessary – this should be kept for 21 days from date of hire.
- Please ask everyone in your group to take their rubbish home with them – a bin bag will be provided for you to use if necessary, please take this with you to dispose of at home.
- The room/s that you use should be left clean and tidy at the end of your hire – please use the vacuum cleaner in the kitchen, when you have left someone will be in to sanitise everywhere.
- The dressing room is out of bounds, please do not enter as it is being used for storage purposes.